Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A fuller picture...

I'd like to suggest taking a look at the Facebook page of both Jamie Stenger and Lori Bowman. They are posting pics and thoughts along the way. Do so and you will get a much fuller picture of the week. I am so grateful for our leaders and their example to the students this week. These adults are honest, straight forward, and hard working. The love Jesus and love your kids. I get emotional knowing my own daughter has people investing in her spiritual life like Kate, Jamie, Lori, and Brian. 

I'd like to write more but the motion makes my shoulders weep. Logs are heavy and I don't really carry them up hillsides often, or at all. More tonight after what is promising to be a full and physical day. Thanks for reading. Extra prayers for energy, attitudes, and health at altitude today!